Dublin, the Republic of Ireland’s capital city has everything a great urban hub needs. Eclectic street art, great shopping, delicious restaurants, quirky cafes and stunning architecture puts Dublin among the best cities in the world. It’s walkable, home to a buzzing nightlife scene, has countless museums and is brimming with history and culture. Except perhaps in the category of weather, Dublin would give any other capital city a run for its money. Skeptical? Scroll through these pictures and see if you make it to the end without wanting to visit.
1. Temple Bar’s eye-catching shop fronts are a sight for sore eyes.
2. The enviable skyline is impossible to tire of.
3. Creative graffiti gives the streets unique character.
4. Beautiful, regal buildings are everywhere.
5. Cafes you can sit in for hours are dotted around the city.
6. Beautiful bridges line the River Liffey.
7. Even the shopping centers are picturesque.
8. Art is everywhere in this city.
9. The mix of Georgian and Victorian architecture is simply stunning.
10. You’ll find murals in the most unexpected places.
11. REAL Irish pubs. You need to experience the real deal.
12. Lively streets, filled with music and laughter.