Pippa Middleton, the sister of The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton married James Matthews, a successful hedge fund manager today at St. Mark’s Church located in Englefield, England. Pippa’s dress was absolutely stunning and she glowed with happiness throughout the intimate, 45-minute ceremony.
1. Pippa arrived in style with her father, Michael Middleton.
2. The idyllic country church served as the perfect backdrop for the semi-royal event.
3. The bride was all smiles on her big day.
4. Prince William and Prince Harry looked dapper in matching outfits.
5. Kate Middleton stepped out of the limelight for the day, wearing an elegant muted pink ensemble.
6. The happy couple after the ceremony.
7. Pippa’s wedding dress choice was every bit as princess-esque and perfect as her sister’s.
8. Prince George served as pageboy and Princess Charlotte as bridesmaid.
11. The wedding was attended by family and friends of the couple, as well as several royals.
10. Locals outside the venue trying to get a glimpse of the semi-royal event.
11. Definitely the wedding of the year.